This Ebb & Flow hydroponic system has features not available on other "economy" hydroponic systems. Each growing module consists of separate outer and inner molded containers that have been custom engineered. Each module can hold up to 10-liters or 2 ½ gal of growing medium. The MEF controller will flood and drain the growing modules at timed intervals. It can also be used in a "top-feed" drip configuration with a run-to-waste option.
Complete with the digital controller, the distribution reservoir, (2) high-flow pumps, (6) growing modules and all of the fittings & tubing to install the system. The user provides their choice of main water reservoir depending on their system's final size. Additional growing modules can be added to the system by purchasing six-pack expansion kits. The Sentinel MEF comes standard with a 3-year warranty on the controller and 1-year on all other components.
Most advanced and trouble-free flood and drain/ebb and flow system you can get!
• Plastics in contact with the water or plants are 100% food-grade
• Growing modules are engineered to fully drain
• High-flowing 20 mm / ¾" water tubing and fittings - fast flood and drain
• Ultra-safe "low -voltage" water pumps
• Single cable connection and threaded water fittings
• Digital controller provides a full automatic mode -activates an alarm if there is a pump problem
• Integrated leak sensor can detect water leaks and activate an alarm